I am the girl who speedwalks in front of you and overtakes other pedestrians like an Aston Martin DB9 would a Toyota Corolla. All so that I can get to my destination that much quicker. Because when public transportation is involved, crossing the street when you should be waiting at the curb, multiplied 2-5 times, could mean a whole different experience on the bus. Sitting or standing. Reading or sweating. And every extra minute home is a blessing, even though by the end of the night I don't know where those minutes have gone. How is it that I feel so busy even though I am not really doing anything? Some nights I don't get to sit with Chloe until 10:30pm.
It used to be because I watched hours of TV. That hasn't happened for a couple of years ago now. For the past few days we haven't had any live TV because our satellite connection isn't working -- perhaps Bell is paying us back for
abandoning them? So I do have all of my old PVR shows but they have barely been viewed as of late.
I am 23 and nine-tenths and there are days when I feel like I have nothing to show for it. Would things change if I slowed down, or should I turn at the next crossroads?
I too feel very busy, but it's not like I actually do very much :S
ReplyDeleteI don't know what I do all day!