In keeping with my television-ridden long weekend, I decided to finally watch The Hangover. I had heard how hilarious and awesome it was so I had high expectations. (N.B. SPOILER ALERT)
And...I wasn't impressed. Ed Helms was basically Andy from The Office; Bradley Cooper played the douche as always, whose character kept mentioning having a wife and kid and the only proof of their existence was a few seconds in the end; Justin Bartha was cute, but you're telling me that he stayed on the roof of a Vegas hotel for a whole 24 hours without trying to find a way down? And at some point it was like Mike Tyson's agent won a deal to better his/her client's image.
The only redeeming factor was Zach Galifianakis and some of his moments with a baby whom he named Carlos.
Nothing new or exciting happened in this movie, or anything worth a sequel; but I guess all movies have sequels nowadays since Hollywood seems to be a desert of ideas with a mountain of cash.
oh i enjoyed this movie! but then again, i knew nothing about the movie going into it...so there was no hype for me
ReplyDelete