Tonight, Boy and I went to the Vancouver International Improv Festival (a Groupon deal) at Performance Works in Granville Island. The first half was better than the second, both in technique used and acting. I was pleased to see Ryan Beil there (he is in some A&W commercials and was fantastic when I saw him in Bard on the Beach) and liked that they did scenes at a divorce party -- because that has never been done before!
We were hungry after that and boy had some Trader Joe's pizza dough waiting to be used back home, so we stopped by Whole Foods for some ingredients (including burrata for me!) and made a pizza.
Boy's half (left) was vegan and featured garlic, tofurkey, fake pepper jack cheese, roast potatoes, fresh tomatoes, and basil. My half (right) had tomatoes, garlic, basil, and burrata.
It was delicious! Though next time I have to remember not to fill myself up with a burrata appetizer beforehand. At least I have a leftover slice for the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment