For his last encore, he directed the audience (while standing amongst us) and proved to me yet again why I love going to his shows.
Friday, November 9, 2012
Dan Mangan
I have been looking forward to seeing Dan Mangan play again for quite some time, and was excited to introduce Boy to his music from our front row seats. But since he hasn't been feeling well lately, I asked my closest friends if anyone was interested in taking his place. After a bit of convincing, RaeRae accepted--and I'm so glad that she came with me since it would mark the third of three times seeing him live--and together.
Dan Mangan is truly a wonderful person and artist, and I think that both RaeRae and I felt emotionally uplifted during that show. I managed to film some of my favourite songs ("Basket" was particularly heartfelt) and get a few pictures to remember this by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment