Sunday evenings always feature late night chores, hurried breakfast preparation for the week, and wishing I had at least another half-day before Monday, if for no other reason than to have more sleep or time to sit down to do a crossword puzzle. Tonight is no different, other than that we lost an hour due to daylight savings time. I would feel much better with it being 11pm right now rather than midnight.
Argentina (the car) is still being unreliable. I left Ma's tonight and stopped at a gas station close by for fuel, and then took five minutes to get my engine to start again. But I am too stubborn to spend more money fixing her than I have already this year (and we're only three months in!) because I barely drive and she'll be in storage next month anyway. Plus, the more I can save for our upcoming Eurotrip, the better. 54 days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment