My house has been without water for two nights now. I don't just mean hot water, I mean all water. I shouldn't complain since we have heat (though we didn't on Monday), and we can turn on the water if we want, but that would mean a potential flood in our basement and we are not prepared to deal with that. And all this because of a leaky pipe!
It could be worse but I must say I did not look forward to leaving work today because I did not know what I would be coming home to. We had hopes that the pipe would be fixed tonight but it looks like someone else will need to come tomorrow morning. I will try to have no expectations. At least we filled up some pots with water yesterday to boil for drinking water...
It's times like these that I feel lucky to have a membership at a yoga studio because I'll get to shower! I popped into the shower Tuesday (last night) after hot yoga and will be there bright and early tomorrow for core class. But I can't wait to wash my bed sheets, pyjamas, and take a long shower when this is all over.
No comments:
Post a Comment