I am on the brink of learning one of life's hardest lessons: loss. It will be my first encounter with the death of a close loved one and I don't know how I will deal with it tomorrow. Despite my earlier resolve to wait this out, Chiara's worsening condition has made me decide to have the vet put an end to her suffering. Giagi helped me make an appointment for 3pm tomorrow. I had wanted it to happen on Saturday since the vet that knows her best only works on Saturdays, but, as luck would have it, he won't be there tomorrow.
I love her so much and will miss her dearly. How long does it take for someone's emotions to get back to normal after something like this? How does life go on after death?
PS. Like you, I can't wait for this to stop being so depressing.
aww jockey, thinking of you :(
ReplyDeletelosing my pets were some of the saddest things i ever experienced.
chiara had a great life with you *hug*