- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, IV.1.79
I am at the cusp of something that I have never before been a part of, and the emotions involved already have taken me to such highs that I am unwilling to accept that inevitable lows will come. My experiences have taught me that things can change at any moment, and this is why I am battling with myself, with shield. To protect myself and live with regret, or to step forward and expose myself to it all?
I choose to give in, but I do so to the light of a flickering hope that this time will be different and that I am now a stronger person than I once was. I'm ready for whatever this is and wherever it takes me. And I will keep a firm grip on the compass of reality (and myself) the whole time.
No comments:
Post a Comment