Sunday, July 29, 2012

July

Things are going well with Boy and that is why I've been silent on the blog front. All that's new with me involves him, including:
  • A short visit to 90's night at the Waldorf (so much fun with Nicky!)
  • Watching Zoolander outdoors in Stanley Park with some of my favourite people
  • Our first trip together a couple weeks ago to Victoria and Saltspring Island (with his motorcycle whom I nicknamed Subby)
  • An entertaining dinner barbecue with family friends
  • Gelati at Bella Gelateria followed by a quadruple record release party at the Astoria (what a late night!)
  • Awkwardly introducing Pleuve to Boy in Granville Island. My dancing may have played a role in the drawkwaness.
Now that summer is officially upon us it looks like outdoor adventures can be had. If only I had the vacation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment