- I reconnected with two people whom I hadn't seen in months.
- I went to an Editor's Association of Canada meeting with one of those people.
- I met a retired editor who also likes singing. He told me about an 8-session ensemble program at the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra School of Music.
- I signed up for that very program (today) which starts this Saturday.
- I won free admission to an editing workshop (worth around $150) during a draw.
- I volunteered to be a writer for an online publication.
- I became a student member of the Editor's Association of Canada.
- I received confirmation that my first choice accompanists are available for an upcoming gala event in March, meaning that...
- I will get to sing accompanied by stringed instruments!
- I got a massage today and my back is feeling better already.
Thursday, January 16, 2014
A New Leaf!
Several wonderful things occurred yesterday/today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brava, Giosy! I'm so happy and excited for you!
ReplyDeleteNagligivaget,
RaeRae
Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! I'm not sure if you've been nominated in the past, but you can check out the details here: http://ehbueno.com/2014/02/17/the-liebster-award/ Thanks for writing such interesting posts!
ReplyDelete