Monday, March 25, 2013

Autopilot

Last night, I dreamt about Car2Go.

It wasn't particularly interesting, but I do remember feeling stressed out. My dream consisted of a series of car trips followed by trying to locate the next available car.

The worst was when I was walking in a neighbourhood for what seemed like forever and thought I had spotted a free car, only to arrive to find that two people had gotten to it before me.

At some point, one of my parents was dropping me off in Rome (!!!) and I was to continue my journey on foot, because apparently I knew the city very well. (Get it straight, brain...Florence is the Italian city that you are familiar with!) Luckily for me, their website states that there are no Car2Gos in Italy.

The weirdest part, however, was that when I woke up and walked from Boy's place to my car, what did I find parked behind Argentina but a CAR2GO?!

WTML?!

I now freak out every time I see a Car2Go. I saw at least six today while walking and driving around. This is what some would call an irrational fear.

And this is what happens when the stuff of dreams and reality intermingle. I can now say that I know what it's like to feel haunted.

No comments:

Post a Comment